Netcare Learnerships in Gauteng
Netcare the largest private hospital network in South Africa, is offering Basic Pharmacist Assistant Learnership opportunities in Gauteng. The Basic Pharmacist Assitant learn the skills to enable them to be responsible for the provision of medication and supplementary services to patients and members of the healthcare team.
The incumbent will also assist in the responsibility for meeting patients needs in a responsible, satisfactory and cost-effective manner. Upon completion of Learnship successful candidates will be able to register with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Basic Pharmacist Assistant. The position comes with an allowance stipend.
Learnership application deadline is 07 February
Learnership Provider: Netcare
Learnership Location : Gauteng
- National Senior Certificate or equivalent NQF 4 Qualification
- Mathematics preferable
- Computer literate.
- Exceptional communication skills, coupled with passion and enthusiasm for people
- Dispensing of prescriptions in retail and hospital dispensary under supervision of a pharmacist.
- Picking and charging of ethical replenishments to the wards anfd theatre.
- Compounding of mixtures under supervision of a pharmacist.
- Unpacking of ethical stock orders under supervision of a Pharmacist (S1 – S5).
- Unpacking of credits and processing of patient credits.
- Checking and controlling expiry dates of medication in stock (S1 – S5) in designated areas.
- Assist in surgical store area.
- Preparation of stock books.
- Participation in stock take.
- Working allocated shifts after hours and over weekends