Momentum Learnerships in Partnership with INSETA
Momentum learnerships, a programme which is in partnership with INSETA or Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority offers young South Africans out there an amazing learning chance in short-term insurance industry. This learnership programme which will be held usually in February at the head office of Momentum in Centurion provides applicants the chance in order to develop their skills and increase short term insurance certain experience. Meanwhile, for those of you who pass this programme is going to receive a formal National Certificate of Short-term Insurance, NQF level 4. A fixed monthly allowance will be received by learners during the course of the programme.
How to apply
The applicants have to meet these requirements below if you want to be applied to Momentum learnerships.
- You must be between 18 to 25 years of age
- You must be able to read, speak and write English
- You must be computer literate
- You must be unemployed currently or have no work experience
- You must not be registered for other learnership
- You must have interest to pursue a career in short term insurance
- You must have a passion to learn the business environment
- You must have a clean credit and criminal record
- You must have a positive attitude
- You must have great excellent communication skills whether it is written and verbal
- You must be self-motivated and self-disciplined
- You must have a great sense of judgment
- You must be service oriented
- You must be results oriented
- You must have perfect organizational skills
How to apply
For the application process, you have to apply application form of Momentum learnerships through email your Curriculum Vitae to MSTIFAISQueries@momentum.co.za. The curriculum vitae has to be a maximum of two pages and you have to submit certified copies of your ID document and matric certificate.