Microsoft Learnerships, You Can Apply via MICT SETA
Requirements for Applicants
Applicants have to meet a lot of requirements if they want to be applied inMicrosoft learnerships in South Africa.
- You must have completed an human resources related degree
- For those of you who have not completed a degree in human resources, you will not be considered
- You must have no more than 18 months professional work experience
- You have to master in Excel and PowerPoint
- In Microsoft, they will help customers to realize their potential. From super mothers to mega-corporations, gamers to governments, the Company will serve every kind of customer from all over the world
How to Apply
Microsoft is one of the huge companies working in South Africa. Your experience and expertise level can be boosted in human resources department. For those of you who are interested in Microsoft learnerships, you can apply the application form online for Microsoft learnerships. Because it is the huge company working in a couple of countries all over the world, Microsoft careers and jobs usually remain open. You have to be prepared for internship interview at Microsoft after submitting your job application at Microsoft. The closing date for this learnership in still undefined so you have to apply at earliest in order to get yourself chosen as an intern at Microsoft South Africa.
For more information, visit http://www.mict.org.za/