Medical Learnership opportunity (Job number: PHAR00029)
Learnership opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge exists in the Pharmaceutical Industry. As a Medical Sales Representative you are an ambassador of a Pharmaceutical Company. Location: Johannesburg
Job number: PHAR00029
Job Level: Graduate
Drivers Licence Code: B Light Motor Vehicle
NQF Level: NQF 6 Degree or National Higher Diploma
Functional area: Internship
Agreement Type: Graduate
You will be responsible for an allocated territory and will be engaging extensively with pharmacies, medical doctors and/or medical specialists.
You will not interact with patients directly, but you must always be sensitive to their medical needs during the delivery of the features and benefits associated with the treatment that you are promoting.
You will be held accountable for the compliant and ethical promotion of Pharmaceutical products.
We are looking for both experienced representatives and non experienced candidates with a BSc (Life Science) , BSc Pharmacy, BSc Physiotherapy and Allied Paramedical Degreed Graduates to fill a number of OTC sales positions around the country.
Successful candidates will assume the responsibility for their own development and successful evolution within the Programme and potentially develop a new generation of managers that will participate in the Company’s search for excellence, and success in the improvement of people’s health.
You will be given:
- A 12 month fixed term contract
- A hire care to use
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are an ambitious graduate (Life Sciences / Paramedical disciplines) who is seeking entry level sales experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- You need to demonstrate flair to communicate verbally and in writing displaying excellent people skills, strong commercial acumen, the ability to learn quickly and to be able to operate independently yet also function collaboratively within a team.
Essential Entry Requirements
- South African Citizens from a previously disadvantaged background. Only EE candidates may apply.
- Completed BSc Degree in the Life Sciences/Paramedical fields
- Experienced and Non experienced graduates will be considered
- Speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- Computer literate – (email, internet, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Valid South African Driver’s Licence
Knowledge and Skills
Communication – flair to communicate verbally and in writing displaying excellent people skills
People – proven ability to work in a team. Customer focus
Commercial Acumen – ability to demonstrate some commercial understanding and knowledge
Learning – ability to learn quickly
Responsibility and Accountability – ability to operate independently and accept responsibility for your actions and behaviour.
Expiration Date: 28/02/