Learnership Available at Eskom
Eskom is offering 34 Plant Operator, Occupational Certificate, Electrical, Instrumentation and Mechanical learnerships at Tutuka and Hendrina Power Stations in Mpumalanga. Incumbents will be afforded both theoretical and on- the-job training.
If you would like to be part of a challenging, professional and influential environment where individual efforts and skills are respected and rewarded, and at the same time be a pioneer of South Africa’s sustainable future by working in a profession that supplies energy at a pivotal time in our country, then this opportunities is for you.
- Grade 12 with Physical Science & Mathematics
- English Language as a second language
Skills and Competencies
- Computer Literacy
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and Organising skills
- Ability to apply Maths and Science Knowledge
- Technical, Electrical equipment and energy conversion process understanding
- Self-motivation, analytical, cognitive thinking and good communication skills
How to apply
- Tutuka Power Station – Apply online (Deadline is 17 February )
- Hendrian Power Station – Apply online (Deadline is 22 February )