ABOUT THE BURSAR
Hatch is a global organisation that offer various professional services, including: engineering, consulting, project and construction management, information technology and process development to numerous professional sectors.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The bursary will be awarded to students currently studying within one of the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- A minimum academic average of 65%,
- Studying towards (or completed) a bachelor degree in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- In second to fourth year of study (the bursary will not fund first year studies),
- Advanced analytical skills,
- Problem solving skills,
- Able to think laterally,
- Innovation skills,
- Teamwork & leadership skills,
- A passion for making a difference to the country,
- Willing to work and travel within South Africa and internationally.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://goo.gl/dC3sD0
Click the “Apply to job” button at the bottom of the page, you will then be directed to a login page where you must “register an account”. Once you have registered, you can login with your selected details and complete the online application.
The following documents must be uploaded with your online application:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Academic transcripts (most recent copy),
- Curriculum Vitae (including your extra-curricular activities),
- Cover letter (explaining why you should receive the bursary, why you would like to work for Hatch and your interests).
31 August annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Hatch – Johannesburg
Tel: 011 239 5300