Finance Intern At Robben Island Museum 2019
Finance Intern At Robben Island Museum 2019, Robben Island Museum invites interested applicants who are qualified to serve as interns in Finance to apply for their internship programme.
The intern will be responsible for assisting the Senior Management Accountant and budget clerk.
Finance Intern At Robben Island Museum
12 MONTHS CONTRACT
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting – daily, weekly and monthly
- Project reporting
- Checking for budget and internal control purposes
- Developing templates/reports in Excel format
- Ad hoc reports
Experience and Technical skills:
- Accounting qualification (degree or diploma)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong accounting skills
- Computer skills
- Excel proficient
- Experience with an accounting package
- Proficient in other Microsoft programs
- Strong administrative skills
- Improve filing systems and maintain – filing/archiving of hard and soft copies
- Logical thinker
- Deadline driven and mature enough to handle pressurised environment
- Eager to learn
- Hard working
RIM is an EE, AA, employer, RIM reserves the right not to make an appointment if suitable candidate are not found.
Forward a detailed CV, accompanied by certified copies your ID and qualification certificates as well as contactable referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 11 May 2019 please note your attachment should not exceed 10 MB.Note : If you do not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DOWNLOAD THE ROBBEN ISLAND INTERNSHIP ADVERT BELOW