Fasken Martineau/ Bell Dewar Bursary
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Fasken Martineau are an international business law and litigation organisation, with branches across Europe, Canada and South Africa. In October 2012, Fasken Martineau successfully merged with Bell Dewar, a Johannesburg-based law firm and is now one of the biggest law firms in the African continent.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Fasken Martineau/ Bell Dewar are awarding full scholarships to LLB students in their second-last year of study.
During the course of their studies, students will be required to partake in vacation work programmes. And on completion of their studies, may be required to accept clerkship articles within the firm.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Achieved a minimum average of 65% for previous years of study,
- Registered to study for the second-last (penultimate) year towards an LLB qualification.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: www.belldewar.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse.aspx. You will be required to setup a profile before you apply.
The following supporting documents will be required when submitting your application:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric final certificate (certified copy),
- Latest academic results (certified copy),
- Motivational letter explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship,
- Minimum of 2 letters of reference.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 011 586 6000
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now