Eskom Learnership Programme Communications
Eskom held internships program. This program was held to hone skills of prospective employees in the field. The programme is geared towards providing workplace exposure and experience through skills transfer in Communications Department in the catering company.This program will run for 18 months. anyone who meets the qualifications will follow this programUnemployed graduates in possession of this relevant qualifications are invited to utilize:
- National Diploma / B Degree in Communication or Public Relations;
- Code 8 Drivers License;
- Advantage – Own Vehicle;
- The successful graduates is going to be required to sign an 1 . 5 years contract and definately will receive a stipend.
The following are essential:
- Detailed current Curriculum Vitae;
- Certified copies of Qualifications;
- Certified copy of Identity Document;
- Certified copy of Driver’s license Code 8.
How to Apply: