Ernest Oppenheimer Memorial Trust Bursary 2019 – 2019
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Sir Ernest Oppenheimer founded Anglo American Corporation of South Africa, he was also a successful gold and diamond entrepreneur, philanthropist and financier, as well as being in control of De Beers.
The Memorial Trust was setup to honor him and to help students with funding their tertiary studies.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The Ernest Oppenheimer bursary is specifically for current Matric students who intend on studying Engineering/ Geology or Accounting, at a recognised South African tertiary institution in the following year. Students will be selected based on academic performance and financial need.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen/ permanent resident,
- Must be in need of financial assistance to completed your studies,
- Students who intend on studying Engineering/ Geology: must have obtained a minimum level 6 for Mathematics and Science,
- Students who intend on studying Accounting: must have obtained a minimum level 6 for Mathematics.
HOW TO APPLY
You may apply in one of the following ways:
Online at: http://www.careerwise.co.za/index.php?pg=application_forms
(You will need to register an account and then login to complete your application. The promo code to be used is: F2017)
By downloading and completing the Ernest Oppenheimer Memorial Trust Bursary Application Form(pdf).
If you are applying via the application form, your application must be submitted in one of the following ways
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Fax: 086 609 7183
Career Wise (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 30632
You will be required to submit copies of the following supporting documentation (if you are applying online: these documents must be uploaded to your online profile, if you are applying with the application form: you must attach copies of the documents and not originals):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Photograph (passport size)
- Grade 11 final results (current Matric students)
- Proof of admission into a tertiary institution (current Matric students)
- Matric certificate (if completed Matric)
- Full academic record to date (current tertiary students)
- Proof of financial need (proof of household income)
30 May annually
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 086 100 8777 / 086 100 7787
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now