Engineering Learnerships Available at Anglo American
Full time Permanent learnership for the qualified applicants is awarded by Anglo-Platinum, which will be taking place in Coal South Africa, Isibonelo Colliery, Mpumalanga
fields of studies:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
- Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
Diesel Mechanic: Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel Mechanic Trade Theory.
Boilermaker: Maths, Engineering Science, Plater Structural Steel Drawing, Plater Theory
Rigger: Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Rigger Trade Theory
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license will be an advantage.
- Experience in the Mining Sector will be an advantage.
- Certified copies of qualifications and ID Document must be attached to all applications.
- (Please indicate which trade you are applying for)
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
The Company offers:
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities.
- A culture of continuous learning and innovation.
- People focused values across the organization.
- Successful incumbents will be offered a highly competitive, flexible remuneration package.
Closing Date: 01 December
How to Apply
Click Here Apply Online
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets.
All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful. Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only
Note: No correspondence will be sent to unsuccessful candidates
CV’s without certified copies of qualifications, ID and Driver’s License will not be considered.