Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA) Bursary
ABOUT THE BURSAR
The Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA) was founded in April 2000, with the aim of helping develop skills and training in the South African construction industry. CETA assists with developing skills by providing deserving students with funding, so that they can achieve their dream of working within the construction sector.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The following expenses will be covered by the bursary scheme: tuition, as well as prescribed books and other study materials to an annual value of R3 500. Accommodation costs may be covered depending on the students circumstances.
Once graduated, students will be required to work in a South African based construction company, for a duration equal to that of their bursary award.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Possess a Matric certificate,
- Achieved a minimum average of 60% in Matric,
- Achieved a minimum of 60% for Mathematics and Science in Matric,
- Proven financial need,
- Registered or intend on registering at a CETA recognised tertiary institution,
- Completed one or more years of study at a CETA recognised tertiary institution.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://students.dgapp.co.za/bursary-application-form/
The following documents must be submitted online with your application form. If you are unable to attach the supporting documents online, you will be required to submit these documents at a later date.
- Colour photo (passport size),
- ID document (certified copy),
- Proof of registration (certified copy),
- Proof of acceptance (certified copy),
- Proof of residence (certified copy),
- Banking details (stamped bank letter/ bank statement only),
- Proof of address (municipal account/ bank statement),
- Disabled students must include an original medical certificate (on a CETA template).
31 August annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
CETA Head Office
Tel: 011 265 5900