Bursaries Closing in November 2017
Please note that the following bursaries will be closing within November 2017.
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms where available or details on how to obtain an application form, supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens, who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
- SANDF Education Trust Bursary (1 November)
- Pyrotec Bursary (10 November)
- Sibanye-Stillwater Academy Bursary (11 November)
- SAWISE Angus Scholarship (15 November)
- Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme (Re-applications) (17 November)
- The Msunduzi Municipality Bursary (17 November)
- Sugar Industry Trust Fund for Education (SITFE) Bursary (30 November)
- Hillary Construction Bursary (30 November)
- TOTAL Bursary (30 November)
- Access Trust Bursary (30 November)
- PSG Bursary (30 November)
- National Research Foundation Bursary (30 November)
- Cape Winelands District Municipality Mayoral Bursary (30 November)
And here are a list of bursaries that are open year round (no closing date)
- Bombela Civils Joint Venture Bursary
- Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa Bursary
- Durban eThekwini Municipality Bursary
- Kumba Iron Ore Bursary
- Old Mutual Actuarial Bursary
- Fasken Martineau/ Bell Dewar Bursary
- Hulamin Bursary
- The Foschini Group Bursary
- Genesis Analytics Bursary
Available bursaries for 2017
Available bursaries for 2017 – Bursaries are available for South African students all year round. This bursaries include both private an government sector companies helping to make students life easier. We have grouped the available bursaries for 2017 by bursary categories and by institutions. These means you can search for a bursary by its category or by the institution’s name. If you want available bursaries for 2017 as a law student, all you need to do is search the term “available bursaries for law 2017”. In case you want bursary for law but from a particular school, you can search for the “available bursaries for e.g unisa” assuming you want to offer law at Unisa. We have bursaries available for accounting, law, economics, social work, health or medically related programs, vocational programs etc.
Online Bursaries South Africa bursaries 2018 – 2017
There are several online bursaries in South Africa. These bursaries are classified according to school or category.