Bursaries Closing in June 2019
Bursaries Closing in June 2019 : If you are in need of funding for your 2019 or 2019 tertiary studies, a bursary is the perfect way to fund your studies. Most bursaries are applicable to students who can prove they are in financial need, have a good academic record and are hard working.
SA Bursaries, South Africa’s largest bursary website, has compiled a list of bursaries for you – these bursaries are currently open for application and will be closing within the month of June 2019. (Please do NOT apply for these bursaries after the stipulated closing date).
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as the following: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms where available or details on how to obtain an application form, a list of supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens (unless indicated otherwise), who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN JUNE 2019:
- Anglo American Coal Bursary (1 June)
- South African Reserve Bank Bursary (1 June)
- Gibela Bursary (1 June)
- Petra Diamonds Bursary (1 June)
- PPC Bursary (1 June)
- Johannesburg Water Bursary (1 June)
- FASSET Bursary (1 June)
- DSV Bursaries (1 June)
- South 32 Bursary (1 June)
- Indwe Risk Services Bursary (15 June)
- Concor Bursary (30 June)
- WBHO Bursary (30 June)
- Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary (30 June)
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND:
- FMCSA Ford Bursary
- Hulamin Bursary
- Power Group Bursary
- Deloitte Bursary
- Mpumalanga Attorneys Council Bursary
- GAST Bursary
- KPMG Bursaries
- SEDISA Trust Bursary
- Old Mutual Accounting Bursary
- Old Mutual Actuarial Bursary
- SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary
- EWSETA Bursary
- SAMSA (South African Maritime Safety Authority) Bursary