ABOUT THE BURSAR
AfriSam is a manufacturer and supplier of construction materials, such as cement, readymix, plaster,d aggregate and much much more. The company operates in South Africa, Tanzania, Lesotho, Botswana and Swaziland.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study in the particular years stated below:
- Chemical Engineering (BSc Eng) – 3rd year
- Civil Engineering (BSc Eng) – 2nd year
- Electrical Engineering (BSc Eng) – 1st and 2nd year
- Mechanical Engineering (BSc Eng) – 1st to 3rd year
- Mining Engineering (BSc Eng) – 3rd year
- Geology (BSc Hons) – 2nd year
- Financial Accounting (BCom)/ Accounting (BCom) – 3rd year
- Supply Chain (BCom/ BTech) – 2nd year
- Computer Science (BSc)/ Informatics degree (BCom) – 2nd year
- Occupational Hygiene (BHSc/ B Tech) – 3rd year
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Studying full-time towards one of the aforementioned qualifications,
- Studying at a recognised South African University,
- Achieved a minimum average of 65% in previous years of study,
- Interested in pursuing a career in Engineering or related fields,
- Proven financial need.
HOW TO APPLY
Students who meet the eligibilty requirements and are interested in applying, must submit the following:
- An application letter (explaining why you should be awarded the bursary),
- ID document (certified copy),
- Latest academic record,
- Curriculum Vitae.
The above must be submitted via email to: HRLD@za.afrisam.com
1 August annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact: