Bursary Application closing date is 31 July 2017
Bursary Provider: Harmony Gold Mining
BursaryLocation: South Africa
Minimum Requirements :
|Maths||Rating Level: 5 or 60%|
|Maths for Engineering Studies||Rating Level: 6 or 70%|
|Science||Rating Level: 5 or 60%|
|Science for Engineering Studies||Rating Level: 6 or 70%|
|English||Rating Level: 5 or 60%|
- Residence fees
- The cost of prescribed text books
- Personal allowance.
- Please ensure that you attach certified proof of your identity document and academic results. Do not send original documents. Current Matriculants must submit their Grade 11 final results (December results) and Grade 12 June results
- Applicants applying for bursaries with less than an achievement level of 6 in Mathematics and Science will not be considered for Engineering. Mathematics Literacy will not be accepted for Core Disciplines.
- A passport size photograph of the applicant must be attached to the top right-hand of the third page.
- Please fill in both your parent(s)/guardian(s) occupations so that we can evaluate your financial need level.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to apply for admission to the institution of your choice and receive confirmation of acceptance before a bursary can be awarded. We recommend that you apply to at least more than one Tertiary Institution.
If Harmony has not responded within 21 days after the closing date, consider your applications as unsuccessful. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants only. Should you qualify for a preliminary interview, it will take place at our Randfontein Offices situated in the Gauteng Province or Welkom Offices in the Free State Province.